I've got a pretty special interview for you today, with uber clever business coach Kate Byrne.
She was my mentor for six months, and it's fair to say I fell a little in love with her and that infatuation has continued. She's smart as a whip, really funny, and crazy-good at making big ideas seem do-able and business seem simpler.
In our interview, we chat about:
- Pricing for entrepreneurs - how to do it, and what factors you should consider
- Choosing what to offer when you're a multi-passionate with a gazillion ideas
- How to create a cohesive suite of offers that makes sense and serves your clients
- How to start on those 'blue sky projects' - you know, the big ones - and move forward to make them real
- Whether newsreaders only wear boxer shorts from the waist down.
All the important topics are covered ;)
I hope you enjoy! (Listen here or download for later).
If you feel like this is the time to start playing bigger online, getting your services perfected, structuring your business in a way that is sustainable and soulful, and joining a likeminded group of smart entrepreneurs, Kate's eCourse Packaging You could be for you (and I hope that it is! Clarity, connection and more cash - the happy biz trifecta). I've been a student of this course myself so I can vouch for it's awesomeness. It really assisted me in clarifying my business model and my signature eBook Design service and I'm delighted to be an affiliate.
Here's what I love:
- Really smart, BS-free advice from Kate (she made over $300k in her first year of business).
- Straight-to-the-point modules with minimal reading, and a whole lotta action - you dive right in to making changes that will bring results (including strategic interactive worksheets that I loved). This is one of the first eCourses I've ever taken that didn't leave me feeling like I was falling behind.
- The Facebook community is full of genuine, encouraging peeps in all stages of business, from start ups to 6 figures +. Sometimes blogging or online business it can feel so isolating. From the get-go there's a safe, encouraging space to ask questions, share wins (and tough stuff) and get advice, sometimes within minutes!
- Gorgeous branding and a really nice online experience in general (hey, I'm a designer, I notice these things!)
Packaging You will be open for enrolment in just a few days, but in the meantime Kate has created a free video series all about pricing and charging what you're worth. Super smart stuff.
You can also connect with Kate via her awesome blog Betty Means Business.
I'd love to hear from you - what did you get out of this interview? Which parts of Kate's advice about narrowing down ideas, packaging, and what to charge can you apply to your business?